Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Third Workout

Well, I did my third workout today. I was supposed to do that yesterday, but I have the privilege of having a big fat migraine. So, I not only did not go to the gym, but I didn't go to work either. I went to bed and slept from about 2 to 8 PM. It sure was nice to sleep, but the headache stunk. This morning I went to clean the mission home. That only took about 30 minutes...very light today. Then I went straight to the gym and worked out. I walked for 21 minutes like I did on Saturday and then I worked on the weight machines. I did 3 sets of 10 on most of them. I did not do the Roman Tower thing for sit-ups though. I did not have anyone helping me today, and I noticed that I do not work as hard when I do not have someone pushing me.

I'm planning on going tomorrow to the West Lansing gym to workout.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Good for you Robyn!! It's nice to have that sense of accomplishment! I have been running. Well - I ran for 2 or 3 weeks and now haven't for a week. I need to get back to it. It's just SO cold at 5:00 am!

Mandy H said...

Go Robyn that rocks. I am going to keep checking on your daily accomplishments, you are inspiring me to get my butt up and go walking when I can. thanks. love ya and keep it up! mandy

lindygirl said...

Good job Robyn! You are helping me be inspired too. Nothing makes me feel better than doing something I know I should do.