Tuesday, October 14, 2008

First Two Workouts

Well, my first workout at the gym was on Thursday, October 9th. My helper-person, Heather, had my walk on the treadmill for 10 minutes with a 5 minute cool-down. Then she took me around to several of the weight machines and had me do 2 sets on each of those. I felt really good after my workout on Thursday.

I went back to the gym on Saturday, October 11th. I met with Heather again. She asked me how I felt from Thursday. I told her that I felt fine. She asked me if I was sore at all, and I said I wasn't. She asked me that a couple of more times. She didn't understand why I wasn't sore from Thursday's workout. So, Saturday she had me walk for 20 minutes with a 1 minute cool-down. Then I did the weight machines again. I did 3 sets on some of the machines, and 2 sets on the rest. I must say I thought I was going to DIE on Saturday night and Sunday night. I was sore everywhere except my hands, feet, and neck up....everything else hurt. I guess I got a good work out.

Tomorrow will be my third workout. I'm looking forward to it.....not the pain, but the feeling of accomplishment.

1 comment:

The Holcombs said...

Rock on Farberino!!!!! I have a huge smile on my face, and Mandy and I are your biggest cheering section. You can do it. What great timing too. I have a bunch of weight to lose too, and I just started working out again. Feels great doesn't it. Keep it up and keep us posted.

Jared