Friday, October 10, 2008

Here We Go Again

Well, I'm gonna try again. Today I joined a gym. I'm excited about it. The gym has a pool and has water aerobics classes 3 days a week 4 times a day on 2 of the days. I'm excited. It's a gym that has "Men's Days" and "Women's Days". I really don't care about that aspect of it, but the days that I can go to the West Lansing location on Tues, Thurs, and Sat. and the East Lansing location on Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sun. Of course, I'm not going to be going on Sundays, but I'm planning on going on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays and maybe Wednesdays since I have Wednesdays off. I am excited about my new commitment and hope to lose have of my body (at least that's my goal...we shall see).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome Robyn! Evan and I just joined the local YMCA's (which are surprisingly nice!) and i was all gung ho at first but then we had our wedding trip and then i was sick and now i'm still haivng a hard time getting back into it.
Good for you!